Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we receive from our guests. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for, please call us at 800.998.6937.
Before you arrive
- When can I check-in and check-out?Check-in begins at 3pm. Check-out is at 11am.
- What do I need to check-in?A valid government-issued ID and a major credit card. Major credit cards accepted include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Diners Club. Government issued ID includes driver license, passport or military ID.
- What is the minimum age to check-in at The STRAT Hotel, Casino and SkyPod?You must be at least 21 years of age with valid government issued ID to check-in at The STRAT.
- Using a debit card vs. credit card?You may use a debit or credit card for your security deposit. With a debit card fund are charged in advanced and any unused portion is refunded upon checkout. Refunds on debit cards depend on your banking institution and may take up to 20 business days. When using a credit card, a hold will be placed on your line of credit. After charges are settled upon checkout, the remaining hold is released. This may take up to 7 business days, depending on your banking institution.
- Does your hotel offer room accommodations for accessibility?We have both standard rooms and suites that are handicapped accessible. We have rooms with wheelchair accessible showers as well as tubs with shower chairs.
- Do you provide wheelchairs?Both wheelchairs and motorized scooters are available for rent from the bell desk.
- Are pets allowed on the property?
Pets are not allowed on property. We do welcome any service animal accompanying a guest.
- What is the resort fee?
There is a $36.00 (Plus tax) daily resort fee.
The resort fee includes:
- Discounted entry fee for SkyPod*
- Discounts on attractions, dining and entertainment.
- 24-hour Fitness Center access
- Complimentary local and toll free calls
- Free Parking and Free Valet
- Do you offer free parking?Yes, we offer free parking and free valet. We have plenty of free parking for guests who wish to self-park. We also offer free valet parking as well. Free oversize parking is available in the lot directly across Las Vegas Boulevard (east of casino).
- What amenities are included in the rooms?Standard amenities include iron and ironing board, hair dryer, air conditioning, cable TV with remote control, clock radio, table and chair. Our newly remodeled rooms include a mini refrigerator, in-room safe and coffee maker.
- I booked through a third-party, is everything paid for in full?In most cases, rooms and taxes are pre-paid on any third party reservations but you will still be responsible for daily Resort Fee and applicable security/incidental deposit upon check-in.
- Do you offer an on-site business center?We do not have a business center, but our concierge team is able to assist with many services, including email, printing, faxing, copying and shipping. We do not offer full guest computer access and are not able to scan documents.
During your stay
- Is WiFi available at your property?Free In-Room Wi-Fi is available to our hotel guests (up to 3 devices) and is always FREE in the SkyPod.
- Is there a fitness center on property?Yes. Our Fitness Center is located on the Retail Level. It is open 24 hours, seven days a week and is available free to hotel guests 16 years of age or older. Hotel guests swipe their room key for entrance.
- Is marajuana smoking permitted at the property?No, although Nevada law allows recreational marijuana usage in certain limited locations, The STRAT does not allow recreational marijuana usage in its hotel rooms, casino or public spaces.
After your stay
- How can I get a copy of my bill?Please call 702.380.7777 and ask for Accounts Receivable.
- How can I get in contact with a guest staying at the The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod?Call 702.380.7777 and ask for the guest by first and last name.
- Can I pre-arrange to have flowers or a bottle of champagne sent to a guest room prior to the guest’s arrival?Call 702.380.7777 and ask for the Concierge prior to the guest’s arrival.
Casino & True Rewards
- Can I join your True Rewards loyalty program prior to my arrival?
No. Please visit our True Rewards desk/center to sign up for True Rewards. You must at least 21 years of age and present valid government issued ID. Learn more about True Rewards.
- How do True Rewards members obtain SkyPod admission vouchers?
Please present your True Rewards card at the SkyPod entrance.
Epic: Complimentary admission for an unlimited amount of guests.
Legit: Complimentary admission for up to 4 people.
True Rewards True, Loyal and Solid: Visit the True Rewards desk/Center to exchange your points for SkyPod admission.
- How do I become a rated player?Stop by the a True Rewards Center at The STRAT or any Golden Entertainment property (redirect to TR map) to sign up for a players card. Membership is free and you’ll receive rewards based on your tracked play. In order to be rated, use your card while playing slots or table games. Insert your card in slot machine boxes to earn your rewards. While playing table games, show your card every time you buy in to receive benefits. Your True Rewards card is your ticket to comps, cash back, room discounts and special VIP offers.
- How can I apply for casino credit?
It’s easy and in most cases can be approved in less than two days for first time casino credit applicants, and just a few hours for applicants with previously established casino credit records. Applications are available at the casino cage. Applications can also be faxed or mailed to guests and are available here. Contact the casino cage at 702.380.7744 or 888.216.6639 for more information.
- How do I get to the SkyPod from the casino floor?
Take the escalator across from C Bar and proceed through the Retail Shops at The STRAT to the SkyPod entrance. Or, take the escalator across from STRAT Café and proceed through the showroom lobby to the SkyPod entrance. Guests visiting Top of the World restaurant or 107 SkyLounge can check in at the podium and use the VIP entrance. All other guests for the Observation Decks, Thrill Rides and 108 Eats by James Trees must purchase SkyPod passes at the Ticket Center and proceed through the main SkyPod entrance.
For questions specific to thrill rides and SkyJump, please visit the Attractions page.
- What are the Big Shot ride requirements?
Must be at least 48" tall to ride the Big Shot. This is a high-speed ride experience with high vertical g-forces at an elevated height. This ride is not recommended for guests with physical, mental, and/or medical limitations.
- What are the X-Scream ride requirements?
Must be at least 52" tall to ride the X-Scream. This ride has vertical and horizontal jarring motions at an elevated height. This ride is not recommended for guests with physical, mental, and/or medical limitations.
- What are the Insanity ride requirements?
Must be at least 52" tall to ride Insanity. This is a high-speed ride experience with high centrifugal force at an elevated height. This ride is not recommended for guests with physical, mental, and/or medical limitations.
- What are the SkyJump requirements?
Must be 14 or older. All riders between 14-17 years old MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who MUST sign an authorization waiver. Must be 52" or taller. Maximum weight allowance is 265lbs. The SkyJump ride needs to incorporate the weight of the 10-pound harness and gear for a total weight capacity of 275lbs. This ride is not recommended for guests with physical, mental, and/or medical limitations.
- How do I get to the pool? Are there fees?
Admission is free for hotel guests, room key is required for admission. All ages are welcome. Minors under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Admission for non-hotel guests is $10.
RADIUSºTM Rooftop Pool & Wet Lounge
Admission is free for hotel guests, a room key is required for admission. Guests must be 21 or older and a minimum purchase may apply. Admission for non-hotel guests is $14.
Outside food and beverages are not allowed at either pool. Pool hours may vary, weather permitting. Open seasonally. Glass is not allowed at either pool.
- Do you have a wedding chapel?
Yes. We have beautiful wedding chapels located on Level 103 of the SkyPod all with breathtaking views. We also perform ceremonies on the Level 108 Indoor and Level 109 Outdoor Observation Decks as well as a private balcony on Level 112.
Learn more about Weddings here or contact us by,
email: [email protected]
- Can I request a donation from The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod?Yes, please forward a written request to the attention of The STRAT Community Connection, 2000 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV, 89104.